About

DSC_4039.JPG
 
 

It all started when…

God placed on the heart of D. S. Warner the desire to spread the gospel of Christ. He led many Campmeetings across Northwestern Ohio, Northern Indiana, and Southern Michigan.  In October of 1881, Warner along with David Leininger, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Krause, and William and Delilah Ballenger began the Church of God Reformation Movement. Campmeetings were held every year, moving from one location to another, until in 1987 when what we now call YCL Ministries Campground was purchased and the Church of God Campmeeting in Northern Indiana had a permanent home.